Many generations might have passed on and many generations may come in future. But one thing that will remain common across an individual or group is the thought of gaining supremacy over the wealth of another and trying to rule others.
Many historical events prove this statement and There are number of ways attacks can be done to gain authority and the means may include:
- Destruction through fight/ weapons (caused by physical harming another person. Many historical events can depict the destruction in the form of loss of human life.)
- Destruction through warfare/ attacks (caused by planting of bombs. Events such as attack on World trade center can be the example of destruction through warefare/ attacks.)
- Destruction through Biological means (caused by usage of viruses,bacteria etc. Covid is forever remembered example of destruction planned through biological means.)
Though technology gets increased/ upgraded, mindset of human didn’t change and the involvement of technology is taking place in attacking and capturing of information i.e., wealth in the current era and thus gaining supremacy which also lead to the increase of cyber-crimes day by day. The style of attack may be different but there is a common factor in all the above modes of attacking which is called ‘Threat’. This thus brings to our notice the emergence and prominence of the demand across Cybersecurity.
Introduction to Cybersecurity:
A process of security being provided to the network and devices in order to prevent attack of information from external threat is called cybersecurity. In today’s digital world, safeguarding of information is considered as an utmost priority.
In order to safeguard the information, the era has steered into new avenues which have unfolded into many career options
Cyber security as a career and career options career options can be chosen:
- Information Security
- Network Security
- Chief information security officer
- Security Engineering
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Software Developer
- Computer Forensics
- System Administrator
- Cybersecurity consultant
- Cloud Security
- Network administration
- Network Engineer
- Incident Responder
- Information security management
- Malware Analysis
- Cloud Computing
Found this useful? Hit a like, comment and share to spread.
Stay tuned for next article